Tourist

 





Every Sunday before my volunteering and after my Church service, I usually have about 5 hours to kill. Most of that time is usually taken up by studying or essay writing and thus preventing me from doing other things like wandering and photography. However, due to my ridiculously free exam schedule, i find myself free time to take a day off from the library and actually venture out and take some pictures. To be honest, although I have lived in this city for most of my life, the minute I start walking around and taking snapshots, I begin feeling like the world's biggest tourist. But anyways here are two pictures I took when I was walking around Kensingtons and China Town.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this amazing post i am also glad to share my know-how here
with friends.
Also see my page :: online games