Freakn Asian Drivers

Freakn asian drivers. So i was gettin out this gas station ready to make a right and exit onto the main street and because the light was red, the cars were stopped so i drove down and signaled to cut into the gap between the cars. When this Freakn 5o old asian ass women driver drives up and blocks that gap and gives me the dirtiest star ever and doesn't let me in. WTF yo. Now my dad is in the passenger seat tellin me to speed up and cut her off - cause well, us Wei's dont take crap from nobody, ecspecially from old middle aged si - lise. But watever, it's a nice day and i myself dont intend to cut off some random women so i just let her speed off.

Later on another dumbass asian driver strikes again. As im bout to make a left turn onto my street off finch and the lights clearly yellow, i look and i see this car coming down and im thinkin - yo this guys prolly gonna stop right, i mean it's already yellow. So i begin to make the turn slowly and little did i know that this dumbass initial d wannabe piece of crap driver would actually step on the gas rather than on the brake, nearly colliding with my car. Luckily i swerved in time and stomped on the break as this old ass civic races down inches away from my car. WTF - all these punk ass asian kids and women trying to act like their damn race drivers when im just trying to have a simple and carefree drive on a beautiful monday afternoon.

Now although a lot of those that have been in my car might say that im also a punk driver myself. However, i would like to clear my case right here and distinguish between myself and the rest of the retards that drive so recklessly. First off when i cut off people, i actually dont cut off people, i merely switch lanes often but i do so at a distance thats safe. And ive never actually been a mean driver and purposely been an ass on the streets, ive always lived with a principle of kindness and respect of fellow drivers and pedestrians. I've also never actually driven dangerously or pretended to be some retarded kid thinkin that he's playin a video game or is racing. I enjoy the slow and easy drives with the windows down. But anyways, not to sound racist or anythin, cause i know that there are a lot of safe drivers who are asian, but from witnessing the retardation and disrespect found in Asians in scarborough today, i just had to vent a little.

Also ive spent the past two days watchin the entire series of this show online. Spent 16 hours in 2 days infront of my computer. Beautiful.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait and what show is that?